A Facebook fan page is a web page you create on the Facebook platform. You could create a group which tends to encourage more interaction. However, it’s best to start with a fan page to build up your brand.
And yes, it is possible to create multiple Facebook pages if you’re trying to reach different types of people.
You will need to think about your short name. You used to need 25 likes before you could set the name in the URL for the page. For example, my business Lodestone Consulting Services is facebook.com/LodestoneCS You will want to think about what makes sense for your business based upon your keywords.
- Create a Personal Facebook account (just in case you don’t have one)
- Carefully read the Facebook Pages Terms
- Start creating your Facebook Page Account. There’s a down facing arrow on the top right of the page. When you click on that, you can create and manage pages, groups and ads.
- Search for a keyword and use it as the Page Name
- Create the about section engaging the visitor (150 characters) (Remember to include the same keyword in the about section)
- Create the Profile Picture using a logo, product or your photo. You can also outsource this to Fiverr for $5. Incorporate the same keyword as the Facebook Web Address
- Create the Cover Image showing what is your page is all about visually
- Create your first post welcoming everyone. You can make this a “sticky” post so it will always appear at the top.
- Get a lot of likes using Facebook Ads. This doesn’t have to be expensive.
- Know your audience interaction by creating a posting plan
- Create an excellent and highly interactive posting plan. Then follow through.
- Check the comments from your audience and share your opinion
- Answer all of the questions they ask, don’t leave them alone
Post your Facebook page in the comments so I can like it!